NSU Students- Would you like to work at Fort Lauderdale’s Leading Art Museum?
Have you ever wondered what happens behind the scenes at an Art Museum?
Now is your chance to find out and get paid, too!
NSU Art Museum has exciting Federal Work Study positions available in the following areas:
- Sales Associate -Museum Store and Cafe – Job#927
- Visitor Services Representative – Job#964
- Membership Associate – Development – Job#923
- Education Assistant – Job#969
- Curatorial/Exhibition/Gallery Assistant – Job#919
- Marketing Assistant- Job #1103
HOW TO APPLY!
- Log into Sharklink and select the app JobX
- Scroll down and click on “Students.”
- Then click on “Find a Job.”
- Select “Advanced Search” and select “Off-Campus Federal Work-Study” under “Job Types.”
- Type in the Job # (927, 923, or 964) in the Keywords bar and search.
- A disclaimer will show up, select “I Agree.”
- Check the box and select “Apply for selected positions.”
- Please fill out all necessary parts of the application and submit it.
We want to talk to you today! Click the button below to find out more.