Leave a Lasting Impression
Applaud someone special, or add your name to a seat in the spotlight! In conjunction with NSU Art Museum’s 60th Anniversary in 2018, we invite you to “Leave a Lasting Impression” by naming a seat in the Norma and William Horvitz Auditorium at NSU Art Museum. Your seat dedication gift will go directly to the Museum’s 60th Anniversary fund which supports quality educational and cultural programming for the largest audience possible.
You can dedicate a seat:
- As an individual, couple, or family
- For your children, grandchildren, or parents
- In memory of a loved one
- In honor of a retiring colleague
- To commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion
- With the name of your business or organization
- With a favorite quotation
All Lasting Impression donors (including existing donors from 1987 seat dedication campaign) will be recognized on Sunday, March 4, 2018 at the 60th Birthday Party and Heritage Wall Ribbon-Cutting.
Opportunities and Benefits
Name a Seat
Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Limited number of rows available for dedication. Contact Anna Sorensen at [email protected] for more information.
- One Family/Couples-level membership valid for one year* ($150 charitable contribution)
- Five complimentary passes to the Museum* ($50 charitable contribution)
- Acknowledgment on Museum website
- Recognition on Museum’s annual donor wall for one year
- Two tickets to the 60th Anniversary Luncheon (February 9, 2018 or March 2, 2018) * ($40 charitable contribution)
* This portion of the sponsorship is not tax deductible as it represents the value of goods or services provided by NSU Art Museum.
Additional naming opportunities in the Norma and William Horvitz Auditorium include the Control Booth, Foyer 1 (stage left), Foyer 2 (stage right). For more information, please contact Anna Sorensen, Associate Director of Development at 954-262-0243, or email [email protected]
NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale, located in the heart of the city’s downtown riverfront, will celebrate its 60th Anniversary in 2018. Under the helm of Director and Chief Curator Bonnie Clearwater, the Museum is a leader in the visual arts and a vibrant cultural resource serving South Florida and national and international audiences. A year of anniversary programming will be presented by AutoNation, the country’s largest automotive retailer.
NSU Art Museum thanks the following individuals and organizations for Leaving a Lasting Impression through their generous dedication of seats in the Norma and William Horvitz Auditorium.
Friends of NSU Art Museum
Mr. and Mrs. Leigh and Deborah Kerr
Jessica Olefson and the Olefson Family
Drs Walter and Mildred Padow
Join our Mailing List to stay updated on all our events