Leave a Lasting Impression
Applaud someone special, or add your name to a seat in the spotlight! In honor of NSU Art Museum’s 60th Anniversary in 2018, we invite you to Leave a Lasting Impression through the dedication of a seat in the Norma and William Horvitz Auditorium at NSU Art Museum. Your seat dedication directly supports cultural experiences, programs and art education for museum visitors of all ages and backgrounds.
Donors will be listed on the auditorium glass doors through 2018.
You can dedicate a seat:
- As an individual, couple, or family
- In honor of children, grandchildren or parents
- In memory of a loved one
- In honor of a retiring colleague
- To commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion
- With the name of your business or organization
- With a favorite quotation
Opportunities and Benefits
Name a Seat
Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Limited number of rows available for dedication. Contact Anna Sorensen at [email protected] for more information.
- Name listed on auditorium glass doors through the end of 2018
- One Family/Couples level membership valid for one year *
- Five complimentary passes to the Museum*
- Acknowledgment on Museum website
- Recognition on Museum’s annual donor wall for one year
- Two tickets to one Art of Wine and Food Series monthly event in 2018*
*This portion of the sponsorship is not tax deductible as it represents the value of goods or services provided by NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale.
Additional naming opportunities in the Norma and William Horvitz Auditorium include the Control Booth, Foyer 1 (stage left), Foyer 2 (stage right). For more information, please contact Anna Sorensen, Associate Director of Development at 954-262-0243, or email [email protected]
NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale, located in the heart of the city’s downtown riverfront, will celebrate its 60th Anniversary in 2018. Under the helm of Director and Chief Curator Bonnie Clearwater, the Museum is a leader in the visual arts and a vibrant cultural resource serving South Florida and national and international audiences. A year of anniversary programming will be presented by AutoNation, the country’s largest automotive retailer.
Thank you to the generous donors of the 2018 Leave a Lasting Impression Seat Dedication Campaign*:
The Charisma Fund, Lucy Sprague Memorial
Friends of NSU Art Museum
Deborah and Leigh R. Kerr, In honor of founding visionaries Dorothy R. and James B. Kerr, Esq.
In Memory of Doris Forman and Hamilton Forman
Jessica Olefson and the Olefson Family
Drs. Walter and Mildred Padow and Marcus Padow
*NSU Art Museum proudly thanks and acknowledges the 128 individuals and organizations who generously contributed to the 1986 seat dedication campaign.